The date for the 2019 Inter Club TT League will be confirmed shortly.
- Hard Shell Helmets are compulsory.
- All Riders must sign on at the designated point, which closes 15 minutes before race start time, sharp.
- Only riders with a Triathlon Ireland license and who are registered with one of the participating clubs may take part.
- All riders will be on the matrix to marshal a time trial, if you are unable to make the date it is up to the rider to provide a suitable replacement. If you do not marshal there will be an automatic 12 MONTH BAN.
- Any rider caught or found to be intentionally littering, either on their way to the race, at the start line or during the race will be banned from the league for 12 months.
- Any abuse to fellow riders, officials or the public will result in instant dismissal from the TT/League & the committee will meet to decide appropriate disciplinary action.
- You must try and leave the finish line area as quickly as possible to minimise disruption to locals, as well as clear space for any riders that are following you.
- Riders must obey the rules of the road and officials at all times.
- No cameras or recording equipment is to be used or displayed on any rider or bike.
- Points are awarded to the top 6 finishes in each category (1st = 11, 2nd = 10, 3rd = 9, 4th = 8, 5th = 7, 6th = 6)
- Any rider who completes the Time Trial or marshals is awarded 5 points.
- A rider’s best 4 events out of the 6 will count for points towards the league title.
- The committee’s decision is final.